Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal is very less visited trekking route of Nepal. It is in ruler area of Nepal. It is known just few years ago. Only fewer tourists have visited this place as it is unknown to all trekkers. But day by day it is getting its strengths. The rates of tourists as are increasing day by day. Golden dawn views of giant mountains are so much impressive. Ganesh Himal is our main objectives and it includes Langtang Himal, Tibetan Himal, Paldor peak and Dorje Lakpa. Ganesh Himal is in North west side of Kathmandu valley. It is the closest mountain range of Kathmandu. Walking on terraces farming land we will reach our destinations.
Having a short drive we will reach Betrawati to start our Ganesh himal trekking. these villages we will settle our night. Exploration of culture & tradition of local Mixed community people is our main task. Finishing our destination, beautiful villages our ending point will be Lapang Phedi. From here we will drive back to Kathmandu. Last and final views of Ganesh Himal will be so much impressive in our drive. This is also one of the themes of our trek. It will give good finishing in our trek.
Ganesh Himal Trekking is short day walking trek. But it will be difficult walking on humpty dumpty narrow trial. We will get an experience of adventurous activity. Trekking over here is suitable in the month of March, April, May, June, September, October, November, and December. If you are planning to do trekking in Ganesh Himal, and you are having problem for finding better place. Without any hesitation just have a link with Shiva Excursion Pvt. Ltd. All the management of your document verification will be done by our team with your management of better accommodtion.
Day01: Arive Kathmandu Airport Transfer To Hotel Breif About trek.
Day02: Drive To Betrawati
Day03: Trek to Kisbang
Day04: Trek to Gonga
Day05: Trek to Rupchet
Day06: Reast Day At Rupchet
Day)07: Trek to Chherma
Day)08: Trek to Meghaun
Day09: Trek to Marphak
Day10: Trek to Lapang Phadi
Day11: Drive Back to Kathmandu
Day12: Transfer to Airport Fly Back Home
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included. 2Nights in Package.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Tent accommodation during the trek.
- Local licensed English speaking Guide.
- The required number of local staff cook and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- Trekking Permits.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Shiva Excursion.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver-tipping are expected.
Date & Depature
We can individualize your package for the activities you want and for group size, adjusting price as appropriate.