Lobuche Peak Climbing
Lobuche Peak Climbing (6,119 m, 20,075 ft) is one of the most famous climbs in the Everest region. This peak climbing experience can be combined with a trip to the Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar trekking. The trip initiates in Kathmandu where we embark on a flight to Lukla, the entryway to the Everest region. First, we trek through the Sherpa culture in Namche Bazaar and Khumjung and then ascend to the Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar.
Lobuche Peak Climbing While climbers can ascend Lobuche first, we recommend trekking to the Everest base camp to aid in acclimation and fitness. Our peak climbing guides organize pre-climbing training at the base camp prior to your summit of Lobuche Peak. From the summit, you can enjoy the spectacular Everest Himalayan panorama including Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Tawoche, and other snow-covered peaks. After summiting, we return to Lukla and take a short flight back to Kathmandu. Be sure to contact Shiva Excursion now for the best possible price for this exciting opportunity. Our guides are highly experienced, and we will take care of all permits and documentation. Please see below for more detail.
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu exploration and preparation for the trek.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche
Day 08: Lobuche rest day
Day 09: Lobuche to Lobuche east base camp
Day 10: Lobuche base camp to High camp
Day 11: High camp to summit and back to base camp
Day 12: Base camp to Pangboche
Day 13: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 15: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 16: Farewell
- All Airports pick up and drop.
- 3 nights your standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Kathamdnu _ Lukla _ Kathmandu By Domestic Air
- Accommodation during trek
- All 3 meals per day during the trek [B+L+D]
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide, assistant trek guide as per bigger size of group of trekkers: (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging
- Down jacket, sleeping bag And duffel bag (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work
- Climbing Permit
- Climbing Equipment
- Campsite Equipment
- Climbing Sherpa Equiptment and Salary
- A medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (Nepal provides on arrival visa in Immigration, bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs,)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Meal city like Kathmandu
- Extra calculate for additional programs as per above itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Local donation & Tips for guides and porters.
- Personal Climbing Equipment
- Personal expenses (Pot of tea, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
Date & Depature
We can individualize your package for the activities you want and for group size, adjusting price as appropriate.